Saturday, May 31, 2014

Beware Of Cheap Term Life Insurance Quotes | Waterway Financial Group

One of the first things people do when looking for a policy is they start searching for cheap term life insurance quotes, but is this the best option? When it comes to shopping for most products I do the exact same thing. However, life insurance is much different than most products and services and can come in many different varieties. This can make it very tough for the consumer to know even what they are purchasing at times. Many people purchase the cheapest policy they can, but it ends up costing them much more money a few years down the road. Some important steps can be taken to be sure you are not getting ripped off when shopping for cheap term life insurance quotes.


Life insurance carriers use a variety of different tactics to show you cheap term life insurance quotes. The majority of these policies are legitimate, but often times they come with stipulations upon the death benefit or premium increases in the near future. For a few dollars more a month you can purchase a policy for a much longer duration, and from a highly rated company. The important thing is to understand what you are purchasing, why you are purchasing it, and have looked at the illustration to make sure you will not have any surprises in the future.


Cheap Term Life Insurance Quotes


I am like every consumer, I want the best deal when it comes to purchasing my life insurance and searching for cheap life insurance quotes is one of the first steps. However, I also want a policy which is not going to increase the premium on me when I am not expecting it, or provide the protection I need for myself and my family. I also want to paired with a reputable company who has a solid history and a good financial outlook of still being around when I need it. If I did not work in the life insurance industry I would probably fall for one of those television commercials where they advertise life insurance for a few cents day. Even worse, I may even click on the internet ads which advertise cheap term life insurance and get bombarded with hundreds of calls from agents.


I have found when it comes to life insurance, if you find a policy which is WAY cheaper than any other alternatives than something is probably different with this policy. Life insurance carriers do differ on premiums, but generally they are within the same ballpark. The real price differences come in when working with high risk insurance conditions such as diabetes, cancer, and family history. If you have any type of medical history, family history, or participate in any high risky activities these low cost carriers will either decline you, raise your prices very high, or reduce your death benefit.


Difference Between Cheap And Competitive


A fine line exists between a cheap policy and a competitive policy. In my mind cheap makes me think this is something I would not want to cover my family with. When it comes to life insurance, I do not want to mess with a company without a history of good costumer service, solid financials, and good pricing. This is why I would choose to work with a company who has an AM Best rating of A, or higher. You may be able to get cheap term life insurance quotes from a company with a lower rating, but this is all we offer at Waterway Financial Group.


I would also look for a company who is offering a term life insurance policy where the premium, and the death benefit is locked in for the number of years in the term. This means not messing with a one year term policy which is going to increase in the near future. This will save you money in the long run, instead of just for the first few years. Make sure the death benefit also covers you for the amount which you need. A good way to get this information is by looking at a policy illustration.


When you choose to work with a company, such as us, you are obtaining quality and competitive life insurance, not just cheap term life insurance quotes. You can compare quotes from over 50 carriers in just a few clicks, while also being sure you are being paired with a strong company.



Beware Of Cheap Term Life Insurance Quotes | Waterway Financial Group

No comments: